Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Writer

I am a writer now, I don't know if you knew that about me. I get assigned articles, have to research them and produce content decent enough to represent a huge company. It's the kind of thing I have always wanted to try on, to see how it fits, with the convenient option to send it back to the rack if it doesn't quite accentuate me. No risk please, travel requires money, and I need travel, and therefore can only invest in something with a definite pay-off. In the US, I don't think I could just try writing... for money. I would have to invest in a degree first right? -- Potential internet adds aside. only to possibly find out that I am not a writer at all and had better find somewhere else to stash those eggs of mine. Here in Ecuador, I feel free - to be whatever I am and to try on all the hats I am attracted to. I speak, and write in English. These are my qualifications. If I listen to grammar podcasts (I do) to test out how well I can perform, that's my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment